From Irrigation Driplines
Aquatape is a black color drip tape with blue stripe, with a continuous labyrinth welded inside and drilled with constant spacing. Aquatape is used on the open field irrigation or in the green-house for a variety of crops such as : vegetables, flowers, watermelons, melons, strawberries, zucchini, peppers, eggplants, potatoes, cucumbers, onions, gerberas, roses, carnations and so on. Due to close dripping spacing, it is particularly fit for irrigation on draining soils, such as sandy ones.
The entry filters in the labyrinth and the turbulent flow occurring inside remarkably reduce the risk of clogging due to impurities in the water. The linear output hole prevents reflux and protects the labyrinth from the intrusion of roots when the tape is underground.
The recognition blue stripe shows water emitter hole top side .
The wide range of available models, make AQUATAPE a versatile and practical product too, for “do it yourself” irrigation systems (see our Line: BRICO AQUATAPE).
Aquatape is a drip tape with a continuous labyrinth welded inside the hoes constant drip spacing. Aquatape is excellent for irrigation in the open field or in the greenhouse for a wide variety of crops, vegetables and flowers - such as watermelons, melons, strawberries, zucchini, peppers, eggplants, potatoes, cucumbers, onions, gerbera, roses, carnations, etc. Short distance spacing is ideal for sandy draining grounds.
- Raw materials: Polyethylene mixed with selected medium density linear , to ensure high quality standard and endurance.
- Variation Coefficient (CV): < 3%
- Tape resistant to UV, micro-organisms, mold, salt water, acid or alkaline solutions used in agriculture.
- Irrigation of surface crops or slightly covered cultivations on particularly draining lands.
- Easy installation and low maintenance cost.
- Excellent emission uniformity over long distances.
- Endurance to clogging due to large filtering area and a wide labyrinth.
- Internal filters prevent particles from entering into the labyrinth.
- Linear water outlet to prevent root intrusion and allow anti-refl ux action.
- Blue stripe to show correct laying on the ground.
- Endurance to aging.