Sigmapres - Model PE/HD (PE100) - High Density Polyethylene Irrigation Pipe
From Polyethylene Pipes
SIGMAPRES is a black color, high density polyethylene pipe PE100 manufactured with coextruded blue stripes and indelible mark, according to the regulations and raw materials approved by the Italian Institute of Plastics (IIP) with IIP conformity mark. The pipe is suitable for potable water supply, foodstuffs, for irrigation systems and fire-fighting networks.
- Raw materials: PE100 Polyethylene
- Complies with standard:
UNI EN 12201:2012, UNI EN ISO 15494 “Plastics piping systems for industrial applications”, UNI EN 1622 “Determination of smell threshold (TON) and threshold flavor (TFN)”, DM 174 06/04/2004 “Regulations related to materials and objects that can be used in stationary collection,treatment, supply and distribution of water intended for human use”
- Tubes resistant to attack by micro-organisms and mold.
- Resistant to salt water, acid or alkaline solutions used in agriculture.
- Application Pipes made in accordance with hygienic and sanitary provisions for foodstuff s by Ministry of Health (Ministerial Decree no. 174 of April 6th 2004). Pipe for transport of fl uids at high pressure.
- Pipe Marking SIGMAPRES IIP 190 - UNI EN 12201 - DIAM - SPESSORE- SDR - PN - PE 100 - DATI PROD
- Material PE100
- Aspect Black with blue stripe and black marking
- Fittings Compression fi ttings