Aquaterr - Model M-300 - Portable Soil Measurement Probe
Aquaterr’s portable M-300 Soil Measurement Probe provides instant, highly accurate moisture readings using a capacitive sensor, indicating moisture volume measurement. Very durable, capable of making multiple measurements as deep as 30 inches.
- The Aquaterr 300 series portable soil measurement instruments are widely used in rugged environments and are built to withstand industry abuse. The super strong 30-inch aircraft grade stainless steel probe houses the sensors that measure Temperature, Moisture and Salinity. A weatherproof cast aluminum enclosure houses the electronics and easy to read display
- Stainless Steel, 30 inch probe provides extreme range of depth allowing use in a multitude of soil measurement applications, strong enough for most compacted irrigated soils.
- A rugged tool for professional use in both Agriculture and Turf. The 300 series probes are precision instruments built to withstand the toughest industry applications.
- Field tested rock-stable electronics have been in use for years, working in rugged environments, holding long term calibration with reading accuracy within 1.5%.
- Weatherproof Cast Aluminum Enclosure seals out weather conditions and protects large, easy to read digital display. Color coded scale indicates the ranges for different soils; clay, loam, and sand.
Moisture is measured by capacitance. Temperature by solid-state temperature sensor. Salinity by conductivity. Moisture calibration is easily done in the field as needed without special tools or reference materials. Once calibrated, insert probe in earth to desired depth and select the desired measurement.
- Portable! Get Immediate Measurements in the Field
- Multiple Probes in one: Moisture, Temperature, Salinity
- Easy to use: Insert, Select, Read
- Standard in the industry
- Rugged, Reliable and Accurate results
- Probe Length: 30 inches
- Probe Diameter: ½ inch
- Probe Material: Aircraft Grade, Stainless Steel
- Overall Length: 36 inches
- Moisture Range: 0-100%
- Temperature Range: n/a
- Salinity Range: n/a
- Moisture Measurement: Capacitive Sensor
- Temperature Measurement: n/a
- Salinity Measurement: n/a
- Meter Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power Source*: 9v battery
- Battery Life: ~3 months
- Instrument Weight: 3.4 lbs. (1.52 Kg)
- Shipping Weight: Aprox 6 lbs (2.69 Kg)
- Shipping Dimensions***: 11 x 5 x 38 inches, 79.4 x 12.7 x 96.5 cm
- Warranty: 90 days
- Application: Deficit irrigation scheduling, ET audit programs, irrigation systems monitoring.
* Battery included
** Sold in pack of 4 probes
*** International shipping dimensions determined at time of shipping
Options: EC-300 Extended Salinity range to 10,000 µS, Extended 12 month warranty (total 15 months), Aluminum Carrying case