Aquaterr - Box Mounted Irrigation Valve Actuating Receiver
Box mounted Aquaterr Valve Actuating Receivers are ideal for high traffic turf applications, especially where vandalism needs to be discouraged and avoided. Whether your current system is manual or wired, if you are ready to implement an automated irrigation plan, Aquaterr’s Wireless System may be your best option.
Install level with Terrain – on existing or new valve box. The operating components are safely concealed from the environment in a watertight enclosure with no external or protruding objects,
minimizing the threat of vandalism.
Non-line-of-sight radio signals. line-of-sight transmitters have to be able to “see” their receivers. Obstacles like buildings, trees and hills block transmissions. With Aquaterr’s wireless system, these obstacles are transparent. Non-line-of-sight also transmits further, which is why the Aquaterr VAR will reliably receive signals for a radius of two miles.
Lowest cost to automate. The cost of the Aquaterr system is far less expensive than the cost to dig and bury wires. It is more cost effective to replace buried wire systems with the Aquaterr wireless
VAR system than to continuously repair wires that have been chewed by varmints or damaged by earth moving equipment.
Qualifies for water conservation rebates by governments throughout the world when equipped with optional moisture sensors. Check with your local governing agencies to see if a rebate may apply to you. When sensors are used, watering is only permitted when soil moisture properties require watering, as individually programmed for your watering needs. Sensors buried at various depths determine if watering should begin. Safety overrides are individually programmed for each valve to prevent over watering. Solar Panels keep Actuators powered up, and when powered-up, can function for several weeks without sunshine! The rechargeable batteries last up to five (5) years before replacement.
No radio license purchase is required for this radio system and no cellular phone bills. These radio communication airwaves are free!
Interfaces seamlessly between your existing commercial irrigation controller and your valve’s latching solenoid. Receives encoded and redundant radio signals from an Aquaterr radio transmitter which communicates instructions originating from your irrigation controller.
- High strength industrial grade valve box protects electronics, solar panel and antenna
- Wireless – No wires to bury or maintain
- Two mile radius reception regardless of terrain with no radio licensing fees or cellular bills
- Mounts flush to terrain to prevent vandalism and breakage
- Significant cost savings for installation and maintenance
- Watertight enclosure for submerged continuous operation
- Works with any brand Controller, Electric valve and latching Solenoid
- Solar rechargeable five year battery
- Encoded redundant transmissions assure communications regardless of weather or electrical interference