Aquaterr - Model VAT 16/32 - Irrigation Valve Actuating Transmitters
Connects directly to your Commercial Irrigation Controller, and sends programmed radio signals, specially encoded to activate the Aquaterr Receiver to which they are wirelessly linked.
Most systems expand without a growth plan, and become service nightmares. Considerable cost savings are realized by eliminating existing controllers while centralizing zone control and improving program and maintenance efficiency.
Expandable from 16 to 96 Stations providing unique radio addresses for each valve actuator.
Expansion can be programmed using the Aquaterr digital system programmer.
Interfaces to all commercial Irrigation Controllers, AC or DC.
Simply connect the wires that now go to the valve solenoids to the Aquaterr VAT. Once programmed, the VAT and VAR’s communicate reliably via wireless signals over any terrain.
Operates with Aquaterr VAR Series Wireless Receivers.
The VAT/VAR series valve actuating transmitter and receivers communicate up to 5 miles apart and offer a new level of ease of automation. In many cases, it allows costly jobs to be inexpensively accomplished. Operates with Aquaterr VAR Pole and Box mount receivers.
Interfaces seamlessly between your existing commercial irrigation controller and your valve’s latching solenoid. Sends encoded and redundant radio signals to the Aquaterr radio receiver communicating information originating from your irrigation controller.
- Consolidate existing Controllers to improve efficiency and reduce operating expenses
- Reliably communicate up to five miles in any terrain, regardless of hills, buildings and trees
- Controls up to 16 stations; expanable to 96
- No wires to bury
- Connects directly to any Commercial Controller
- Big cost savings in installation and maintenance Completely wireless with no radio licensing fees or cellular costs
- Encoded and redundant transmissions assure communications are receivable timely and accurately