Aquaterr - Model VAT 8 - Eight Irrigation Valve Actuating Transmitters
Connects directly to your commercial irrigation controller, and sends programmed radio signals, specially encoded to activate the Aquaterr Receiver to which they are wirelessly linked.
Great for smaller jobs. When used with the Aquaterr VAR-8/AC, you will achieve the lowest cost-per-valve of any wireless irrigation system available.
Interfaces to all commercial irrigation controllers, AC or DC, simply connect the wires that now go to the valve solenoids to the Aquaterr VAT-8. Once programmed, the VAT and VAR’s communicate reliably via wireless signals over any terrain.
Operates with Aquaterr VAR Series Wireless Receivers. These VAT/VAR series valve actuating transmitter and receivers communicate up to 5 miles apart and offer a new level of ease of automation. In many cases, it allows costly jobs to be inexpensively accomplished. Operates with all Aquaterr Pole, Valve Box and Metal Box receivers.
No radio license purchase is required for this radio system and no cellular phone bills. These radio communication airwaves are FREE!
Interfaces seamlessly between your existing commercial irrigation controller. Sends encoded and redundant radio signals to the Aquaterr radio receiver communicating information originating from your irrigation controller.
- Reliably communicate up to five miles in all directions, in any terrain, regardless of hills, buildings and trees
- Wireless - No wires to bury or maintain
- Connects directly to any commercial controller
- Big cost savings in installation and maintenance
- Completely wireless with no radio licensing fees or cellular costs
- Encoded and redundant transmissions assure communications are received timely and accurately
- Operating Voltage: 120/240 VAC @ 50/60 HZ
- Transmitter Power: 4 Watts/50 OHMS
- Stations: 8
- Actuating Voltage: 18VAC to 30VAC or 9VDC to 30VDC
- Range: 5 mile radius
- Enclosure: Metal (indoor)
- Size: 5.5 L x 5.5 W x 1 H inches (14 x 14 x 2.5 cm)
- Weight: 1 lb (0.45 Kg) including external power supply
- Shipping Size: 5.75 L x 5.75 W x 1.25 H inches (14.6 x 14.6 x 3.2 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 lbs (0.54 Kg)
- Warranty: One Year