Aquflows - Manual and Electronic Controls
Aquflows manual capacity control is a simple ergonomically designed knob which is located clearly in the front. The capacity plate is metallic and has clear and indelible markings to see exactly what percent of the full stroke is being utilized to pump the fluid. The whole assembly is easy to use with no backlash. Once the adjustment is made it will stay put for stable performance at constant capacity.
- Easy to read and adjust
- Ability to adjust on the fly while the pump is running
- Ergonomic design
- Stable positioning
- Computer compatible.
- Solid state electronics.
- Compact design.
- ±0.5% position accuracy.
- Rapid response time.
- Wiring leads are fully encapsulated.
Aquflows Electronic Capacity Control (ECCA) permits the automatic adjustment of pump capacityReplacing the standard manual micrometer knob and mounting directly on the pump, the ECCA uses miniaturized, state-of-the-art electronic technology built around an AC synchronous motorThis permits precise actuator travel, without hunting or overshootAll ECCA units are supplied with color-coded wiring leads which simplify field installation, and are fully encapsulated to keep moisture outThe encapsulated wiring leads also eliminate the need to open actuator housing to accomplish field wiring.
- Actuator housing NEMA type 4X standard
- NEMA type 7 optional(Class I, Group C&D, Division 1)
- Input power supply 115V/1P/50-60H standard 230V/1P/50-60H optional
- Control signal 4-20 mA or 1-5 VDC standard 10-50 mA optional
- Position output signal 4-20 mA retransmission standard
- Accuracy ±0.5% or better
- Manual override Normally disengaged, spring opposed hand-wheel