Model AR 4BX - Potato Harvester
From Potato Harvesters
The Ploeger self-propelled 3 and 4 row tanker harvester is designed with a complete focus on customer demand: increasing the net yield by achieving maximum quality of the harvested product. With the large sieving area and various cleaning units the Ploeger tanker harvester has unmatched capacity. Low conveying speeds in combination with the smallest drop heights and the unique Ploeger up-and-over elevator help ensure gentle handling of the product. The Ploeger self-propelled tanker harvester is the future and the future is now.
- Gentle product handling: low drop heights on all transitions and cleaning units.
- Non-slip drive of the webs with polyurethane drive sprockets
- No diabolos = less compaction = better sieving capacity.
- Multiple cleaning units such as axial roller system, PSHS - system and or pintle belts.
- Unique Ploeger up-and-over elevator: the most product friendly elevator system.
- Big hopper capacity: 14 tonnes.
- Swan-neck discharge elevator ensures lowest possible drop height into the truck or trailer.
- Straight-through layout of the machine: All sieving webs are the same width.
- Maneuverability: front steering angle is 48 degrees, rear is 18 degrees
and the machine has a short wheel base.
- 12” touchscreen monitor: more color depth is achieved by higher resolution and a clear lay-out.
- Reduced maintenance costs by using standard components / bearings.