Model AR 4W - Self-Propelled Four-Row Trailer Harvester
From Potato Harvesters
This Ploeger self-propelled four-row trailer harvester owns the future. The trailer harvester has a long chassis with unprecedented sieving capacity across the machine’s whole width and length. Due to the long chassis and the specially-designed unloading belt the drop heights are reduced to a minimum. The result is unmatched harvesting and cleaning capacity with minimal damage to the product. Also, the open chassis gives the driver a perfect view of the harvesting operation. The Ploeger range of self-propelled potato harvesters has been developed with complete attention to the customer’s wishes: economic advantage through scaling-up, an increase in the net yield and in the harvesting capacity. In this way, an optimum result can be achieved.
- Independent suspension of the harvesting jaws guarantees problem-free pickup;
- No diabolos = less compression = better sieving capacity;
- Slip-free drive to the sieving webs with polyurethane drive cogs;
- Minimal drop heights guarantee high quality of the harvested product;
- Flexibility through the choice from a wide variety of cleaning modules, so that the machine can be adapted to the end-user’s specific needs;
- Clear and open design ensures a good view of the operation and simplicity in maintenance and inspection;
- Continuous harvesting through buffering option (2.5 m3);
- Handy, manoeuvrable machine: the forward steering range is 48 degrees and the rear 18 degrees.