Argnani & Monti - Hydraulic Snowplough With Springs
Included standard equipment: Plough with 2 indipendent working sections. Double acting cylinders for angle positioning of right/left blade up to 35°. Double acting cylinders for lifting. BY-PASS valve in hydraulic rotation circuit, guaranteeing efficient protection against side impacts. Blade tipping safety system in the event of frontal impact, with automatic return to vertical position. Indipendent pretensioners to regulate the extension of springs. Transversal oscillation with automatic blade regulation. Steel anti-roll bar. Replaceable scraping blade in anti-wear steel. LED optical devices to signal obstructions. Available connection with plate, 3 point hitch lift and front loader. Adjustable foot rest.
- Anti-wear adjustable steel slides for use on non-asphalted roads
- Scraping blade in Vulcolan mud
- “ICE-BREAKER” device for ice scraping
- Rubber mud shields (reduces splashing of snow onto windshield)
- Auxiliary Light Kit compliant with road circulation laws
- Reinforced protection for side impacts