Ariens - Model 34-Ton - Log Splitter
Divide your work in half with a 22, 27 or 34-ton Ariens Log Splitter. Centrally-located controls and an open operating zone allows for operation from either side of the machine. This significantly reduces the amount of bending, reaching and walking required by the operator resulting in less operator fatigue and more energy for splitting.
- Engine: Subaru
- Displacement: 7 HP / 211 cc
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Capacity: .95 Gallon
- Chassis: Professional
- Rear Wheel: 4.8' / 4.00 x 8'
- LxWxH: 86' x 38' x 47'
- Weight: 480 lbs.
- Log Capacity: 25'
- Hitch: Coupler - 2'
- Max Speed: (Towing) 45 mph/72.4 kmh
- Standard: Horizontal/Vertical Splitting: Open Operating Zone: Centrally Located Controls: Tapered Wedge: Safety Chains: Log Cradle: Hitch Handle: Wheel Fenders: Serviceable Axles: Jack Stand with Wheel
- Splitting Force: 34 Ton
- Cylinder: Cycle Time - 17 Seconds
- Pump Rated Output: 13 GPM
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity: 4.5 Gallon (17L)