Arts Way - Model Roda HV Series - Truck Mounted Manure Spreader
The Roda HV Series Truck Mounted manure Spreaders from Art's Way provides solutions to all of your manure spreading needs. The HV Series is available with either vertical (mechanically driven) or horizontal (hydraulically driven) beaters. The spreader has a 667K pintle chain Triple Apron with dual drive and can be electronically reversed with the flip of a switch. The slop gate is hydraulically driven with operator selectable positioning and is designed for manure or Forage application.
The HV Series Spreaders boast a unique one-piece frame design with full width and full length tubular steel along with curved chain return guides to reduce freezing. The HV Series is also available with a forage kit to easily transform the spreader into a high capacity forage tool with up to 1092 cu. ft. of capacity, an apron speed of up to 30'/minute, and high speed box clean out. With over 50 years of Ag Equipment Manufacturing experience you can be sure that the tradition of quality you have come to expect from Roda will continue at Art's Way.
- 20', 22' or 24' Models
- Horizontal or Vertical (Removable) Beaters
- Triple Apron W/ 667K Pintle Chain, Dual Drive
- Hydraulic Slop Gate Designed for manure or Forage Application
- Electronic Variable Speed W/ Electronic Apron Reverse
- 490 to 588 Cu. Ft. Standard Capacity
- 630 to 756 Cu. Ft. Capacity W/ Manure Extension
- Forage Ext. Available from 910 to 1092 Cu. Ft. Capacity