ASGold - Dietetic Complementary Feed
From Agriculture- Calf
Volac ASGOLD is a dietetic complementary feed for the stabilisation of water and electrolyte balance to support the physiological digestion. It may be used in case of risk of, or recovery from digestive disturbance (diarrhoea) and can be fed in conjunction with the normal milk diet. It is an ideal first feed for bought in calves. ASGold can be fed on it's own, mixed with water, or added to milk replacer or whole milk.
Features and Benefits
- No need to withdraw milk or milk replacer
- Contains electrolytes and glucose to rehydrate calves and lambs effectively
- Contains natural plant fibres and pectins to help maintain a healthy gut
- Aids recovery from digestive upsets
- An ideal first feed for bought-in livestock
A survey of twelve farms using Volac ASGold found that of 126 calves with mild digestive disturbance, 115 were better within three days and the remainder in five days. Of forty eight calves with severe diarrhoea, 29 were better after three days, 9 more after five days, with a further ten requiring further treatment.
ASGold is available in Pouches and 2.5kg and 5kg tubs.
ASGold is also suitable for lambs.
Please phone us free on 0800 919808, or contact your Volac Business Manager (Click here for details) for further information and details of your local stockist.