Model AS - Mulcher
Compact and sturdy structure with two side arms for hydraulic adjustment of the working breadth. Side arms with continuous hydraulic adjustment, with hoses and quick couplings for connection to the tractor’s hydraulic circuit. Transmission trough one central gearbox and two lateral gearboxes with two counter-rotating blade-holder rotors. Rubber safety device for connection of the 3 gearboxes. Rubber safety device for connection of the 2 gearboxes and the blade-holder shafts.
- Gearbox adjustment up to 540 rpm.
- Grass distribution bilateral to the tree row.
- Plate deflecting blades on both sides for optimal laying of the cut product (twosided mulching).
- Front rollers and large rear roller (D. 200 mm), height adjustable for ease of sliding and manoeuvring.
- Gliding discs (free on bearings) mounted under the side arms and freely movable (up and down) for optimal adaptation to terrain irregularity.
- Transmission on both side arms by means of DOUBLE belts with guide pulleys, to prevent belts from turning over or coming off the drive.
- Three-point linkage structure, category l/ll - FIXED CENTRAL with chain and pins.
- Sliding chain on the third point to allow the machine to perfectly adapt to the terrain irregularity.
- Safety guards and EC certification.