AST - Bubble Bead Filter Skid System
From Aquaculture Systems
Skip complicated plumbing and save time: AST offers turnkey systems to make your life a lot easier. With our Bubble Bean skid systems, you can rest assured that AST’s engineering professionals have done all of the hard work for you. The team has designed the layout, they’ve sized the water pump, and they have installed the external plumbing. While the backwash process is normally manually initiated, these skid systems offer automated backwash functionality that can be set at specific time increments and sequences. They come with a controller and controller stand installed directly on the skid!. With a skid system by AST, it is easier than ever to get started with your project; just hook the system directly to your tank or pond and plug it in!
- Prefabricated for quick and easy installation
- Mounted on a skid for indoor or outdoor use
- Reliable, gentle backwash operation
- Optional UV sterilization available
- Centrifugal pumps with strainer baskets
- Pump Assisted Backwash Kits for pressurized discharge of backwash waters
- Automated systems include separate sludge pumps
- Plumbed using Schedule 40 PVC
- Unions at strategic locations for easy maintenance
- Simply connect a line leading from your pond to the pump suction, and a line leading from the filter outlet back to the pond!