Aster Bio - Model AB 40 - Microbial Blend for Feedlots / Microbial Blend for Manure Pits
AB 40 contains a blend of microorganisms designed to control odors and reduce pollution associated with feed lots, poultry houses, hog and dairy operations. The microorganisms in AB 40 degrade all components of manure; thereby, preventing caking and helping to liquify solids and reduce sludge volume. AB 40 is completely safe for humans, animals, and plant life and is noncorrosive to metals, concretes, and plastics. In lagoon based water treatment, AB 40 reduces lagoon effluent TSS, BOD/COD and ammonia.
- Liquifies and reduces manure volume
- Helps control odors and H2S from manure pits
- Reduces ammonia from urine and feces
- Lowers BOD/COD entering receiving streams
- Speeds composting of manure solids in land applications
- Color: Tan/brown
- Plate Count: 1 billion CFU/ml
- Bulk Density: 1.03
- Shelf Life: 1 Year
- Odor: Mild biological
- Storage Temp: 5 - 38 oC
Growth Range (Optimum)
- Effective pH : 5.5-9.5(7.0)
- Effective Temp : 5 - 50 °C (303C)
- C:N:P Ratio (Min) : 100:5:0.5
- C:N:P Ratio (Opt) : 100:10:1
- Dissolved Oxygen : 0.5 - 2.0+
- Toxic Metals (Max) : 2 ppm
Dosage : Product dosage will vary with specific situation and treatment goals. Contact Aster Bio for recommendations.
Packaging : 5 gallon pail 55 gallon drum
- Aster Bio products contain only naturally occurring, non-pathogenic microbes. Wash hands after handling product. Avoid eye contact and ingesting the product.
- Some individuals may be sensitive to related chemical compounds present in the product. Direct contact with the skin should be avoided if irritation is noted.