Athens - Model 52 - Lift-Type Disc Harrows
The Main Frame is constructed of ¼' thick steel tubing and ½' thick angle which is truss-braced and reinforced to resist twisting and bending. Compact design allows for easy lifting, straight pulling, and excellent maneuverability in small fields and around close obstacles.
- Axles are made from 1.13' square cold rolled steel to insure straightness and to keep bearings and disc in alignment.
- Gang Frames are constructed from 3 x 3 x ¼' structural steel tubing.
- Flangette Ball Bearings on the 52 are greaseable and have triple lip seals.
- Angle of Cut adjustments can be made from 15° to 18° depending on your need for penetration and aggression.
- Disc Blades, 18' or 20' Diameter
- Relube Quadraseal Ball Bearings
- 1.13' Square Cold Rolled Axle
- Spacing, 9', 7½', or 9' Front & 7½' Rear
- Adjustable Angle of Cut: 15° or 18°
- Gang Wrench
- Cat. I Hitch Free Link
- Cover Discs
- Cat. II Hitch Free Link