Standard Equipment; Category II Hitch. 1 1/8 ' Square Steel Axle. Relube Ball Bearings. Adjustable Angle of Cut - 13° to 21°. Disc Gang Wrench. Disc Spacing – 7-½', 9', or 9' Front / 7-½' Rear. Extra Equipment; Heavy Duty Scraper Blades. Cover Disc. Balk Buster.
- Hitch : Category II Hitch is ideal for compact tractors with 45 - 60 HP. The hitch is securely braced and rigidly connected to the frame.
- Frame Design : The frame of the Athens 55 is constructed of 4' steel channel and 4 x 4' steel tubing welded in a compact close-coupled design which allows for easy lifting, straight pulling, and excellent maneuverability in small fields.
- Disc Gangs : Gangs are assembled in the factory and tightened to 750 ft. lbs. The Gang Fames are made from rigid 3 x 5' steel tubing.
- Choice of Discs : 20' or 22' Cutout or Smooth Discs are offered on the Model 55. The disc blades are made from the highest quality steel for strength and durability.
- Angle of Cut : Gangs adjust without tools by removing only one pin per gang for a 13°, 17°, or 21° cutting angle.