ATI - Model EE82 Series - Dual Beam CO2 Sensor
Applications; Outside Air Measurement To -4ºF (-20ºC), Suitable For LEED Certified outdoor CO2 monitoring. Mushroom Farms. Greenhouses. Livestock Barns. Fruit & Vegetable Storage.
- Dual beam design provides internal self-calibration that is not dependent on ambient concentrations.
- Measurement Ranges of 0-2000 ppm, 0-5000 ppm or 0 to 7000 ppm.
- Water tight screw on wiring connector.
- Snap-on mounting flange available (PN: HA010204)
- Output options include 0-5 V, 0-10V, 4-20 mA or relay output (NC/NO with adjustable hysteresis)
- Suitable for outside air mounting. Note: recommended placement should be shielded from the sun and not be subject to direct rain using a dedicated hood or existing air intake hood.
- IP 54 Enclosure, water resistant
- Type: NDIR dual beam
- Measurement Range: 0-2000 ppm, 0-5000 ppm, 0-7000 ppm
- o 0-2000 ppm… ±50 ppm +2% of measured value
- 0-5000 ppm… ±50 ppm +3% of measured value
- 0-7000 ppm… ±50 ppm +5% of measured value
- Operating Temperature: - 4 to 140ºF (-20 to 60ºC)
- Sample Rate: 30 seconds
- Response time: T90 @ 120 seconds
- Power: 24VAC ±20%