ATOM - Model 2000 / 1000 - Self Propelled Sprayer
ATOM is the specific machine for the professional management of the spraying. ATOM offers the driver a full protection, also when working under canopy shaped orchards or vineyards. Atom sprayer can work on any type of ground conditions and on steep slope. The compact and smooth contour of the fiberglass body and the very low height allow spraying under low vegetation as kiwi orchards, canopy vineyards, low peach orchards, etc. ATOM allows to reduce drastically the spray time, thanks to its compactness, its short steer radius and the efficiency of its blower. ATOM has a very high air volume suitable for chemicals applications to high and dense vegetation: citrus, olive, avocado, nuts orchards etc... ATOM is equipped with a comfortable cab, air conditioned, heated, filtered by specific filters chemicals and dust proof. The total height of the machine (cab included) is adjustable from 136 cm and 150 cm.
ATOM is available in four models and three tank capacities:
- 2000 litres
- 1000 litres
Diesel, 4 cylinders, turbocharged, intercooler, electronic management, max. power 80 kW
- Full laser cut and galvanized.
- High strength steel AHSS (Advanced High Strength Steel).
- Full belly protection.
- Steel roll-bar protection meeting ROPS Standards
- Reinforced fibreglass body.
- Air conditioning, heating, automatic climate control.
- Pressurized cab, protected by specific filters dust, vapours and aerosol proof. Operator protection level of the cab: CLASS 2 – 4, according to EN15695-1:2009.
- Cab sound-proof for the full protection of the driver.
- Remote controls.
- Adjustable steer wheel.
- Full digital instrumentation, electronic display for tank level and spray pressure.
- Joystick control complete with nozzles sections switches.
- Pneumatic seat.
- Passenger seat.
- Periscope with rear-view mirror.
- CAB: pneumatic suspensions with airbags and dampers.
- CHASSIS: mechanical springs with dampers.
Last release VAC system, fully stainless steel.
- Front suction, clean, avoiding chemicals circulation and leaves suction.
- Double air outlet, using the 100% of the airflow generated by the fan.
- Large air volume, uniformly distributed on the vegetation at all heights.
- Best penetration and even application on the total height of the vegetation.
- Perfect symmetry right and left.
- Great resistance to the drift.
- High efficiency and reduced fuel consumption.
- Diaphragm pump with brass heads and manifolds; 125/160/185/220 l/min, 50 bar.
- 2, 4 or more nozzle sections.
- Double or triple no-drip nozzles.
- Adjustable spray cone nozzles and liquid fertilizer jets.
- Electric pressure regulator.
- Possible application rates: from 100 up to 3000 litres/hectare.
- Tank mixture agitation system: triple flow agitator + double flow agitator, total flow > 1000 litres/min, allowing a perfect and continuous agitation with very dense mixture.
- Stainless steel chemicals pre-mixer.
- Stainless steel cans rinse system.
- Stainless steel tank washing system.
- Spray circuit rinse equipment. Hand washing tank.
- 4 wheel drive and steer.
- Hydraulic steer mode can be set in three positions: front steering wheels, four steering wheels, crab steer (four steering wheels in phase) allowing to drive on lateral slope or on slippery grounds.
- Heavy duty hydrostatic transmission.
- Bent axis variable displacement hydraulic motor with automatic displacement control.
- Four speed ranges: 0-6 km/h | 0-10 km/h | 0-20 km/h | 0-35 km/h.
- Differential axles, heavy duty type, with epicycloid gears on the wheels. Integrated Limited Slip system.
- Blower's fan and spray pump mechanically driven by electromagnetic clutches.
- Hydrostatic brake, emergency brake and parking brake.
- Stainless steel fuel and hydraulic oil tanks.
- Atom sprayer can work on slopes > 60%.
- Standard wheels tractor 10.0/75-15.3.
- Large wheels tractor 31x15.50-15.
- Radial wheels available as an option.
- Computer for the automatic control of the spray rate.
- GPS guide system with spray controller interface.
Atom got the homologation for driving on the road full loaded.