AutoGlide - Model XR - Auto Boom Height Control System
From Other Products
Bestway’s new AutoGlideXR builds on the successful reputation earned by AutoGlide automatic boom height control systems over the past several years by delivering even more advanced features and performance! AutoGlideXR uses rugged, long-range ultrasonic sensors mounted on the spray boom to continually monitor and maintain the height of the booms above the ground or crop canopy. That means more consistent spray patterns, better coverage and reduced drift potential. AutoGlideXR uses your sprayers existing electric-over-hydraulic controls so there are no extra hydraulic components to add to your sprayer. This makes AutoGlideXR the simplest and easiest automatic boom height control system to install… saving you time and money.
- Exclusive 3-Mode Sensor Setting - function allows operator to select from: Bare Ground, Full Canopy, or Partial Canopy to tailor performance to field conditions.
- New longer-range sonar sensors - provide top performance in more challenging terrain.
- Easy to use and over-ride. - After some simple initial set up steps, turn the system on, select auto and go. When operator activates normal boom controls, AutoGlideXR™ is over-ridden. Exclusive time delay feature allows operator to pre-set timing for AutoGlideXR™ to resume automatic function.
- Choose from 2, 3, 4 or 5 Sensor systems.
- Factory Installation: - If you are ordering a new Bestway sprayer, ask about our low cost factory installation option.