AutoLogger - Model 420 - Log Splitter
The AutoLogger 420 recycles wood, trunks or logs that are ofpoor initial quality and turns them intoperfect firewood and kindling. The splitter is fed via the buffer conveyor at a height of 90 cm. The wood is drawn in and thesplitting process takes place automatically. Astandard operator platform allows the splitting process to be monitored.
The logs produced can be transported away via a conveyor belt or sorted directly into net bags using the packaging chute.
Thefeet of the AutoLoggers can beadjusted in height to compensate for uneven floors. The splitting machine can be transported via theforklift support (no three-point suspension!).
- VARIO splitting system
- Log diameter 10-41 cm
- Billet length 12–33 cm
- Variable billet edge length 3–10 cm
- Number of billets max. per log section 25
- Splitting force 12 t
- Spring-loaded feed belt – increases operational safety and reduces splitting forces
- Oil cooler
- Single conveyor connection to feed device (16 l/min, max. 100 bar)
- Retrofit kit for short kindling (short stroke setting L12-L22 is standard equipment)
- Horizontal 2-m buffer belt with adjustable support foot, charging height approx. 90 cm, vertically swivelling by means of manual cable winch
- Undercarriage height adjustable with forklift supports and operator platform
Valid for initial equipment, incl. assembly.
- C Oil cooler for continuous operation (from 4 hrs.), Advantage: longer service life of the hydraulic components due to less wear, for type PZG/PZGE
- S Surcharge for 2 additional, dual-action conveyor belt connections. Required for the hydraulic swivelling device of the conveyor belt (option S) and hydraulic tilting device (option N) of the conveyor belt
- F0004445 Bagging chute timber length 25 cm for mesh bag sizes 50-55 cm x 50-80 cm
- F0004444 Bagging chute timber length 33 cm for mesh bag sizes 50-55 cm x 50-80 cm
- F0004446 Sliding 2-piece frame (for loose packing of kindling)
- Z9900554 Mesh bag 25 kg (50 × 80 cm), 100 pcs. (only for loose packaging)