Automatic Pig Launchers
Automatic Pig Launchers – Innovation & Efficiency .While pipeline pigs are effective in cleaning and maintaining pipelines, access to well sites, as well as the man-hours and resources required for the pigging process often present challenges to oil and gas companies.At Argus, we understand the importance of pipeline pigging along with the associated challenges. Always striving to lead the industry in the development of oilfield products, we set out to develop a faster, more efficient remote pipeline pigging system.Our automatic pig launcher, which allows for the loading of multiple pigs at one time, will positively impact your operations.
Incorporate Argus Pipeline Pig Valves into Your Pigging System
The innovative design of the Argus multi-pig launcher incorporates our quality pipeline pig valves and a programmable timer. In addition to reducing downtime and hydrocarbon emissions, here are several other advantages of our automatic pig launchers:
- Avoid land owner issues through minimized well site access
- Reduce overall operational and logistical costs, as well as those associated with winter access-only sites
- Improve field safety thanks to unmanned operation and reduced exposure to pipeline media
- Significantly reduced weight and footprint makes our automatic pig launcher ideal for offshore applications
- A350-LF2 low temperature forged steel construction
- ISO 9001:2008 and API 6D certifications
- Sizes ranging from 2″ through 12″ (DN50 through DN300)
- Pressure ratings 150 through 1500 ANSI
Site access, weather and costs can impact your ability to launch pipeline pigs. Argus remote pipeline pigging systems and automatic pig launchers help to minimize these effects. View product specifications or contact us to learn more about our innovative pigging systems.