JAGODA JPS - Model LUCY - Automatic Weeder Machine
Innovative solution for inter-row and inter-plant weed control: The auto weeding machine with hydraulically adjustable width allows for use in crops with different row widths. Depending on the plantation conditions, the size of weeds or the hardness of the soil, the automatic weeder LUCY can be used with heads that are equipped with different types of claws.
High precision weeding: The rotating working heads weed the strip of field between plants. Arriving at the trunk, they automatically move away from it, and after “moving around” the obstacle, return to the previous setting. This solution permits to avoid any risk of plant damage.
High efficiency and non-hazardous operation without a human operator: The automatic weeding machine LUCY is controlled by means of an electric console located in the tractor cab
No longer any need of herbicide shower: The automatic weeding machine LUCY allows reducing significantly or even eliminate the use of herbicides in fruit productions.
- Attaching method: Three-point linkage system. Front of the tractor or special bracket (depending on the tractor model)
- Drive: Tractor’s hydraulics
- Oil demand: 25 l/min
- The diameter of the weeding head: 300 mm
- Number of operators: 1 (tractor’s operator)
- Working speed: about 3 km/h
- Transport speed: 20 km/h
- Max working width: 2400 mm
- Min working width: 2 500 mm
- Transport Width: 2 200 mm
- Length: 1 176 mm
- Height: 1 157 mm
- Weight: 180 kg
- Standard head, Spring claws diameter 300 mm
- Head with daggers (knives), diameter 300 mm
- Standard head with a thick claw, diameter 225 mm
- Small head, daggers/claws diameter 225 mm