Want to start your diesel or electric motors from your mobile device? Hortau’s state of the art Field Control Unit allows growers to do just that, remotely opening and closing valves and firing up engines for the irrigation block of your choosing. The control unit also reads flow meters and pressure in the irrigation lines, bringing you a full dashboard of your various pumping stations. Hortau’s AutoMate Technology is a complete and rugged wireless automation approach that integrates all of the components in a smart and proactive way.
Hortau automation helps remove production errors and gives growers more visibility into the irrigation process. Automation lets growers irrigate with the push of a button on their mobile device or PC, irrigating on demand or automatically depending on soil tension readings or temperature (frost events, for example). Hortau’s Irrolis software also securely logs water use, pressure, engine run time and more. Here’s a look at just some of the ways Hortau automation can help make your irrigation practices more convenient and efficient:
Pump Auto Start
- Hortau’s Field Control Unit can easily be interfaced to electric motors or diesel engines.
- View your diesel engine dashboard remotely from the web.
- Remotely start and stop pumps, read your pump discharge pressure and flow rate.
- Hortau can support different diesel engine controllers to give you control of your pumping operation seamlessly and efficiently.
- Hortau’s Field Control Unit can also operate up to three DC latching solenoid independently of one other.
- Use multiple Field Control Units to operate a complete irrigation network regardless of scale.
- View your valve status at a glance.
- The system also allows you to read flow meters and pressure gauges distributed along your irrigation lines.