AutoRotor - Model Magnum 90 Series - Rotary Milking Systems
For over two decades rotary parlors have revolutionized dairy production around the world - by increasing cow flow, reducing labor and improving overall operating efficiency. The GEA Farm Technologies AutoRotor Magnum 90 is the next generation of high efficiency rotary parlors.
- PosiControl milking unit control arm - improves operator efficiency and comfort, helps properly position milking units on the udder, keeps the retract rope away from the cow's legs, manages milk and pulsation hoses during milking, and keeps the milking unit cleaner.
- Simple hose support mechanism - provides excellent alignment of the milking unit to the udder.
- Superior platform design - allows quick and easy bolt-on stall installation.
- Smooth, round edge stalls - for greater cow comfort and safety.
- Designed for easy installation - of integrated milk handling and metering systems.
- Proven, variable-speed heavy-duty hydraulic or electric drive system - delivers higher performance, quieter operation and longer life.
- Low maintenance roller carriage system - never needs lubrication.
- Improved drive wheels - for superior traction and longer life.
- Optional Subway system - provides easier access to equipment and a cleaner, well-protected environment.