PRO-JECT - Injector
From Slurry Injectors
The PRO-JECT injector series is a high-grade product that has been developed and manufactured in the Netherlands. Thanks to years of experience in slurry injection, KAWECO is perfectly capable for translating the needs of the contract worker into a perfect slurry injector. The hinges suspended in rubber create an injector element that hardly requires any maintenance and that follows the soil entirely. This guarantees lower maintenance costs, a greater capacity, less contamination of the turf and a well-balanced growth.
Available in the operating widths 7.20, 8.70 and 12.00 meter the range of KAWECO injectors are suitable for major dairy farms and contract workers. Important spearheads of this ranges are injection quality, maintenance costs and capacity. By applying a number of unique construction solutions, we have created a machine that offers the perfect solution, both for the contract worker and for the dairy farmer.
- Working width [m]: 7.20 / 8.70 / 12.00
- Discs ø [mm]: Cast ø350
- Row distance [cm]: 7.20 & 8.70 = 18 cm / 12.00 = 22 cm
- Number of distributors / type: 7.20 = KAWECO SV 40 horizontal / 8.70 & 12.00 = 2x KAWECO SV 24 vertical
- Number of elements: 7.20 = 20 / 8.70 = 24 / 12.00 = 27
- Transport lock: Automatic transport lock with hydraulic cylinders and springs
- Incline correction: Moveable seat with hydraulic transport lock