AXIS - Model 20.2 K D C - Twin Disc Fertiliser Spreader
Model without electronic regulation for reaching high work output. The right dose at the right place while avoiding the « dose effect » thanks to the revolutionary distribution of the CDA System, common to all AXIS fertilizer spreaders.
Highly ergonomic setting devices for ease and comfort of use:
- adjustment of the working width and transversal evenness by pivoting the hopper base to modify the fertilizer drop point: manual and very quick,
- centralized control of the flow and evenness settings,
- DFC graduated scale: graduations proportional to the application rate.
A wide choice of outlet controls for optimum adaptation of the machine to your needs:
- version K : per 2 single acting cylinders,
- version D : per 2 double acting cylinders,
- version C : per 2 electric cylinders controlled from the tractor cab via the E-Click control box.
Shape of hopper and extensions with cut angles facilitate fertilizer flow to the hopper base. Residual fertilizer quantity is low and cleaning facilitated.
Width of opening for filling (cm) 230 or 270
Outlet shutter control Version K: per 2 single acting cylinders / Version D: per 2 double acting cylinders / Version C: per 2 electric cylinders controlled from the cab via the E-Click control box.
Working width (m) between 12 and 36
Basic capacity (1) 1000
Capacity (max.) (1) 2300
Hopper width depending on extension (cm) 240 or 280
Weight approx. (kg) 295
Drive Per PTO
Application rate control Per handles with adjustable opening
Working width adjustment Per half-width
Maximum flow (kg/min or kg/s) 400 or 6.66