Axles with independent and electronically controlled suspension
A wide range of axles from 70 to 200 HP A new integrated and revolutionary system of independent suspension with position control (patented by Carraro).
- This system marks a radical development in the fourwheel drive market by ensuring the absorption of shocks induced to the vehicle by harsh ground conditions.
- The wheels, independently supported by a double wishbone, maintain the vehicle’s set up even on rough terrain, while the hydropneumatic suspension provides a damping effect with wide load variation.
- This range of axles is completely interchangeable with the traditional type and does not require any modification to the chassis or transmission shaft.
- Suspension range +/– 45 mm
- Max pressure of control system 180 bar
- Improved grip (+70% vs. rigid axle at sprung mass frequency)
- Improved damping capacity
- Self-trimming function
- Suspension lock up
- Better handling Precision steering Higher cross-country speeds Greater productivity Greater comfort Greater safety
- Oil immersed disc brakes Multi disc differential lock Integrated steering sensor ECU integrated in the valve unit.