Azadirachtin is a neem extracted broad spectrum biological insecticide with low toxicity. It destroys the insects' mouthparts chemosensory organ to make the insects antifeedant. It can also inhibit the hormonegenesis in the insects. Adirachtin is efficient to kill many kinds of plant insect, like caterpillar, diamondback moth occurred on plant, like tree, vegetables, rice, fruit etc. It can also be used to control indoor insects like bedbugs, fleas, flies and mosQuitoes.
- CAS No.: 11141-17-6
- Molecular Formula: C35H44016
- Al content: 10% TK. 12% TK. 20% TK. 40% TK
- Formulation type: 0.3%. 0.5%. 0.6%. 0.7% EC
- Liquid: 100ml, 200ml, 500ml, 1 L, 5L, 20L. 200L
- Powder/Granule: 50g, 100g, 200g, 500g. 1kg, to 25kg