Azera - Hard Bodied and Soft-Bodied Insects Insecticide
From Crop Protection
Azera Insecticide offers effective control of hard-bodied and soft-bodied insects for organic production. Azera is an organically-compliant, broad-spectrum insecticide that delivers quick knockdown and kill of crop-damaging insects through direct contact, ingestion and IGR (insect growth regulation).
- Works fast – Quick knockdown and control of crop-damaging insects.
- Multiple modes of action – Controls pests through contact, ingestion and insect growth regulator activity.
- Organically compliant – OMRI-listed and meets the USDA’s NOP requirements for a crop protection input.
- Broad spectrum – May be used on virtually all growing crops to control a broad spectrum of insects. Kills larval, pupae and adults stages of insects.
- Flexible – No pre-harvest interval and no restrictions on number of applications per year or by season
- Organic Standards Compliance – Azera is OMRI-listed and is compliant with the USDA’s National Organic Program (NOP) requirements for an organic input.