Azud Helix - Model LM-LCM - Disc Filters System
In line equipments with grooved discs filtering elements, High Density Polyethylene manifolds.
- Disc Filtration. Maximum safety. Its studied design and the materials used in its manufacture guarantee a long life and high resistance.
- Azud Helix System.
- Optimization of the performance and minimum frequency and intensity of maintenance labours.
- Self-cleaning filtering element. The LCM
- equipments allow to house both manual filtering elements and DF-DISC, the automatic filtering device.
- Modularity. Versatility, compatibility. The system permits a wide range of possibilities with a minimal number of components.
- Maximum facility of transport and installation. Already assembled equipments.
- Manufactured in Technical Plastic.
- Low Maintenance. Without tooling. Maximum resistance, with movable parts not susceptible to wearing due to a continuous operation.
- Water and energy saving.
- Azud Helix LCM equipment backflushes without any interruption of water supply to the crop. The backflushing is sequential: One filter is in backflushing stage while the rest of the equipment is in filtration stage, supplying water to the installation.
- Filtration Stage: The helix generates a centrifuge helical effect, which moves away from the discs the particles in the water.
- This is translated in a lesser frequency and intensity of the maintenance labours, with the subsequent saving of water. Through the discs is made the in-depth filtration process.
- Backflushing Stage: When the operator change the position of the two valves from the manual backflushing activation kit in one of the filters, the filtered water comes into the filter in the opposite direction through the filtering element structure. The solids previously retained during filtration stage are expelled from them the discs and drained outside through the drainage manifold.