AZUDFIT - Model Plus - Safety Irrigation Fittings Without Rings
Maximum safety and easy installation. Safety without rings. Easy Installation Special design that makes the first insertion between dripline and fitting fast and easy. Safety This barb secures the fitting to the dripline avoiding disconnections. Water-Tightness The perfect combination of these barbs guarantees a higher water-tightness in microirrigation fittings applications.
Maximum safety in a single piece.
- Labour saving.
- Saving on installation costs.
- Quick installation.
- It allows the mechanical extension and collection of the dripline.
- Safety under extreme working conditions.
- Maximum resistance to working pressure
- Irrigation installations where safety in the maintenance of work conditions is the most important factor.
- Irrigation areas on terraces or with abrupt topography.
- Subsurface irrigation.
- Sectors with mixed irrigation, where emitters and micro-sprinklers are placed.
- Green areas. Leisure and sport areas.
- Installations with variations in hydraulic work conditions.
- Green areas with underground irrigation.