Model B31 5m - Slurry Stirrer
The B31 is an articulated slurry stirrer, 5 meters long and with a weight of 300kg. It requires a tractor with a minimum power of 60 HP. The B31 is fitted with blades and counter blades.
The B31 is a 5m long stirrer. By design, the advantage of the B31 macerator lies in the fact that it provides easy access to pits with small 750 x 600 mm manholes.
It is equipped with a fully galvanized hinged box section to facilitate its maintenance and to offer a better lifetime.
The hydraulic tilt ram and the principle of articulation of the frame make it a perfect tool for the pits with average volumes and restricted access.
The 2 blades and counter blades allow an accurate mixing of the pit and thus provide a better homogenization of the slurry. The section of the blades’ transmission shaft (Ø 55) enables intensive uses.
- 31 Mixer with propeller – Total length: 5 m
- Equipped with two blades propeller. The adjustable counter blade is attached to the chassis.
- Articulated galvanized body to access small pit openings
- Complete with adjustable hydraulic top-link ram, oversized P.T.O. shaft with shear bolt
- Min. opening: 750 x 600 mm
- Toothed support stand
- Tractor power required > 60 CV