Model B60 Series - Backhoe
Three-Point rigid mounting for Category II and III -- Suitable for 60 to 150 HP tractors. Allows weight transfer onto backhoe when the hydraulic stabilizers are down and locks backhoe into position for maximum digging power. Lower drawbar link locks standard for more stability in operation and transportation of the backhoe.
- Bucket widths available range from 12' to 36'.
Buckets are heavy-duty with side cutting edges and '2A' size replaceable teeth for digging in all types of soil.
- Optional ripper tooth for roots and frozen or compacted soil.
- Patented Hydraulic Swing Cushioning slows and stops swing automatically at end of travel which prevents 'Shock Load'.
- Dual double acting swing cylinders -- one pushing, one pulling, for a powerful, smooth and controllable full 180ï¿½ swing.
- Optional independent hydraulic system pump rated for 9 GPM.
- Tractor hydraulics must be rated for at least 2000 PSI.
- Tractor front counter weights may be needed for stability and safe operation.
- Specifications and design are subject to change without notification.
- U.S. Patent No. 4,393,751 applies.