Our Backhoe Boom is an excellent attachment for digging ditches, removing stumps and digging footings. With the option of adding a thumb, you can move logs, chunks of cement or just about anything else you can think of. Buckets come in sizes of 8 inch, 12 inch, 16 inch and 20 inch. The bucket is powered by an American made 3 inch bore x 16 inch stroke cylinder. With 7 foot of digging depth and 14,000 lbs. of ripping force, it is an aggressive digging machine.
This is a stock item and available from our retail trading partners.
- Manual thumb available
- Pin on replaceable teeth
- Bucket is 1/4' wrap with Large teeth
- Bucket included and sizes available 8', 12', 16'
- Cutting Edge is 3/4 x 6 inches
- Boom is made from 4 inch square tubing 1/4' wall
- 3 inch bore 16 inch stroke cylinder
- Complete with hose and new style flat face couplings
- 1 1/4' Pins and bushings with counter sunk grease fittings
- Subject to change without notice.