BACTOCELL - Aquaculture Dietary Probiotic Feeds
BACTOCELL, The dietary probiotic to secure fish and shrimp performance. First and unique probiotic strain (Pediococcus acidilactici MA 18/5M), authorized for use in aquaculture in the European Union, a guarantee of safety, quality and efficacy.
Lyophilized live bacteria: Pediococcus acidilactici (MA 18/5M Pasteur institute).
Safety and performance
Bactocell has been selected for its specific properties. BACTOCELL® is a homo-fermentative bacteria which converts complex nutrients into lactic acid L+. This property combined with its positive impact on intestinal maturation allows better digestibility and an optimal protection against negative bacteria.
Two formulations have been developed for standard Aquaculture feeding practices:
- BACTOCELL® PA10: Concentrated formula for applications in aquafeed.
- BACTOCELL® Aqua 100: specific formula for application in fish and shrimp hatcheries.
The 6 Lallemand pledges:
- Safety guarntee
- Full strain characterization and registration in culture collections
- Consistent product and product composition
- Clear directions for use
- Demonstrated efficacy at laboratory and at farm levels
- Adherence to local regulations concerning their use where available.
First and unique probiotic strain authorized for use in aquaculture in the European union, a guarantee of safety, quality and efficacy.
Bactocell is also patented for specific applications in fish (PATENT EP1656150)
European authorization: E1712 / 4d.1712 for salmonids and shrimps.
Not all products are available in all markets nor associated claims allowed in all regions.
Fish & Shrimps
Optimizes performance and yield:
- Stabilizes gut microflora and contributes to improve performance, survival and consequently increase in yield,
- Prevents deformities (PATENT EP1656150)
Supports gut health by:
- stabilizing the intestinal microflora and thus discourages negative & opportunistic bacteria
- helping to maintain optimal natural defenses,
Use BACTOCELL as part of Aquaculture best management practices and improve sustainability (reduction of the use of chemicals substances).