Bale King - Model BR800 - Bale Processors
Bridgeview has over 15 years of experience in bale processing technology and offers a full line of heavy duty, feature rich bale processors that make feeding and bedding livestock and reclamation projects effortless. Bale Kings will process all bales including rounds and squares, straw and silage, soft core and hard core, and twine and net-wrap bales with ease. We continuously strive to produce the most capable and long lasting processors on the market.
WHY PROCESS YOUR BALES?
- SAVE MONEY
- Up to 50% savings in bedding – Ability to spread a uniform layer of straw or mulch (including into barns and sheds) results in better bedding with less straw. Keeps the cattle more clean, dry, and comfortable.
- SAVE TIME
- Reduces feeding time and workload – Hauls 2 bales at once, processes bales in 2 minutes or less, and makes twine removal a breeze!
- Ability to bunk feed – Save all the leaves and minimize waste.
- INCREASE the PERFORMANCE OF YOUR LIVESTOCK
- Windrow feeding – Gives every member of the herd equal opportunity to feed. Results in less pushing, less stress, and improved overall performance of the herd.
- Better bedding keeps cattle more clean, dry, and comfortable.
- More palatable feed – Chops feed into finer lengths and blows away dust and mould for easier digestion.
- Ideal for stockpiling processed feed or pre-shredding for mix wagons.
- RECLAIM LAND
- Great for spreading mulch for erosion control on hills, runways, ditches, and land reclamation project.