Barber TURF RAKE - Model 600HD - Stone Pickers
From Stone Pickers
At 3,800 pounds, the 600HD stone rake is H. Barber & Sons' largest rock and stone rake. It has been successfully used in a variety of turf and soil applications. Cleaning a seven (7) foot wide path the 600HD can clean up to three (3) acres per hour. The two (2) cubic yard hopper can lift up to 3,800 pounds of material and dump its contents hydraulically from a clearance height of nine (9) feet. The TURF RAKE stone rake removes debris and leaves the area ready for immediate seeding. No additional cleanup is necessary
- DIMENSIONS : H: 7'6' L: 13'1' W: 7'8'
- WEIGHT : Approximately 3800 lbs
- CLEANING WIDTH : 7 feet
- CLEANING DEPTH : Adjustable to 4'
- OPERATING SPEEDS : 1 to 9 miles per hour
- DEBRIS REMOVED : Stones ¼' to 4' in diameter, sod, roots, wood, branches and broken glass - See more at: http://www.hbarber.com/stonepickers/turfrake/Specifications.html#sthash.KmTkFQJc.dpuf
- PERFORMANCE : Picks to 3 acres per hour
- HOPPER : 2 cubic yards (3800 lbs cap)
- DUMP HEIGHT : 8 feet / 9 Feet Clearance
- TIRES : 36 x 13.5 x 15 high flotation design
- CONVEYOR : Of bar flight type, covered with continuous 6' wide belt, with stainless steel spring tines mounted on it.
- HYDRAULIC DRIVE : Completely sealed and protected by the full flow filter. Large capacity spline mounted pump, hydraulic motor, flow control, and built-in overflow protection.
- HYDRAULIC FLOW : 12 gallons per minute
- HYDRAULIC CAP : 15 gallons
- CYLINDERS : Lift 3V2 xl8' single acting Trip 2' x 5' single acting
- PAINT : Dupont IMRON® Polyurethane enamel
- TRACTOR 45 PTO horsepower
- OTHER TRACTOR REQUIREMENTS : 540 RPM rear PTO, 3-point hitch and depending on model and options, up to 3 remote hydraulic valves with raise, hold, and float positions. Larger or smaller tractors may be used depending on beach conditions.
The TURF RAKE rock rake excels at removing rock and debris from soil to prepare it for multiple applications. Among its rock raking applications, the TURF RAKE facilitate horse track and arena maintenance,golf course creation, farm seed bed preparation, and strafing range munitions removal. In addition to these specific uses, the TURF RAKE proves effective for many other stone-picking applications.
The TURF RAKE is an incredibly versatile tool for contractors, as it can be used for functions that extend beyond stone picking. It can be modified to remove litter from beaches, sandy areas, grass, and to dethatch. See Barber's SURF RAKE beach cleaners or LITTER PICKER for more information regarding the TURF RAKE's adaptability. This versatility makes the TURF RAKE an ideal cleaner for contractors looking to work every season all year.
Stone Picking and Soil Grooming Applications
The finisher attaches to the rear of the TURF RAKE and smoothes the cleaned soil, eliminating tire tracks. At nine feet wide, the finisher grooms the raked area leaving it ready for seeding. The finisher elevates hydraulically when not in use for easy transport.
Hot Dip Galvanizing
Double the life of the frame by having it Hot Dip Galvanized! The entire steel frame is immersed in molten zinc. This creates a tough protective coating that is metallurgically bonded to the steel inside and out preventing corrosion.
Reviews have been disabled for Barber TURF RAKE - Model 600HD - Stone Pickers.