Sows, Guilts and Boars
Vissing Agro makes the most stable solutions for sows, gilts and boars. The equipment is designed so it provides maximum stability. Fronts are made in plate/bars. And tall posts for stability. The dividers can be created in several different ways. For example like the fronts of plate/bars, plastic panels or in the concrete elements. Or it can be made as a combination of these options. It is also possible to build a contact grid over the slats. The numerous combinations give the possibility to fit the equipment to the slop on the floor, no matter if it is a new floor or an existing floor.
- Equipment height: 100 cm or 110 cm.
- Plate/bars are 12 mm solid plastic plate in the bottom and vertical bars
- in the top of equipment.
- Thickness of the plastic panels: 50 mm
- Flat bar in the gate opening to make the equipment tied against the
- Posts height 210 cm connected with a 1” galvanized pipe for stability.
- There is used stainless steel mounting to slats and floor.
- Water supply with either drinking or water nipple.