The planter puts a plant with its leaves between two large, flexible, stainless steel and sponge rubber covered discs, which insert the plant into the furrow and release it. The plant is then firmly pressed by the press wheels. The machine has wheels at the front or rear with a chain drive to determine the speed of the planting discs driven by tractor hydraulics to obtain a correct planting distance in the row, even at different working speeds. Planting distance in the row and straight planting are determined by the number of marks on planting disc and the chain drive change gear. Depending on the circumstances, the machine can be supplied with a row digger driven by PTO for digging furrows.
- Suitable for long planting material. Proper work posture due to large planting disc. The planter's weight does not
- influence the pressing of the plants. Less spare parts required.
- Minimum row distance: 55 cm (30 cm for special configuration). Minimum planting distance in row 5 cm. Maximum planting depth 20 cm. Maximum planting height above ground 50 cm. Capacity: 1,500 to 2,500 plants per man per hour, depending on plant type and size.
- Depending on plant type, the machine will be supplied with suitable planting socks, adjustable planting plates and crate racks.
- Machine is available with hood: white top, green front, rear and sides with windows. Fixed front, sliding sides and rollable rear.