BCS America - Model 718 Recoil Start - Tractors
The BCS Harvester 718 is similar to the 722, with the only difference being engine size. Powered by a Honda GX200 engine, the 718 features two working speeds in both directions and a third transport speed in rear-mount “tiller” mode. This gives the operator more options and power over models 710 and 712, while still popular as an economical choice among small-garden enthusiasts. The 718 is equipped to handle garden plots and smaller mowing applications, but is limited in power for larger activities.
- All Gear Drive - Featuring heat-treated steel gears & shafts, the all-gear drive transmission on a BCS tractor provides extra durability, unmatched power, and a lower center of gravity for enhanced stability, especially in stony conditions.
- Automotive Style Clutch - With no chains to break or belts to slip, the BCS clutch is smooth, safe, and user-friendly.
- Precise Balance - The tractor weight is centered over the tines for consistent, uniform pressure. No need to press down on the handles - the machine does all the work!
- Engine: Honda GX200
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Wheels: Working Wheel Speed - 0.6 and 1.4 MPH Transport Wheel Speed - 6.8 mph Size - 4' x 8'
- Axle: Straight Axle
- Weight: 215 lbs (with 18'' tiller)
- Speed: 2 forward, 2 reverse
- Clutch: Double Cone, Spring-Loaded