BCS America - Model 732 - Recoil Start Tractor
Differential drive and an 11HP Honda engine provide this model with both power and 'turn-on-a-dime' maneuverability. The distinctive characteristic of our Professional Series is differential drive -- the ability of one tractor wheel to turn faster or slower than the other. This provides “turn-on-a-dime” maneuverability and is a virtual must if you want to mow around individual trees and/or get close to things. Differential drive makes all turning easy, whether it’s the tiller at the end of your row, the snow thrower at the end of the driveway, etc.
- A fast transport speed to ride your tiller to the garden (requires sulky)
- Differential lockout to provide positive traction on demand
- Easy-to-engage, shuttle-type reverse
- A separate control to turn your implement on-and-off, independently of the wheels
- Anti-vibe handlebars that instantly adjust both vertically and side-to-side