Each drum is equipped with four freely rotating blades. The mowing drums rotate in a counter direction and they are suspended in angle gearboxes connected with a cardan shaft. The cut stand flows into a row between the travel wheels. The cutting unit has the ability of side tilting against the mower chassis for 10° to both sides for good adaptation to the terrain. The BDR-1200 mower is powered by the professional HONDA GXV 390 (13 HP) engine.
The mower is equipped with side and height adjustment of the handlebars, an automatic brake, 5-speed Peerless change gearbox with a reverse gear, shifting from the operator's place and a hitch for a braked two-wheel seat.
The wheel drive system has 2 built-in independent brakes controlled by levers on the handlebars. Soft-braking one wheel facilitates turning the mower.
- laser cut space frame
- 10° side swinging of the double-drum cutting unit
- independent switching of wheel and cutting drives
- directional brakes for better turning
- disc drive through angle gearboxes connected with a cardan shaft
- well-proven VARI design features
- a possibility to connect a two-wheel seat