A highly selective herbicide to control key annual broad-leaf weeds and perennial grasses in corn and grass seed production. A highly selective herbicide to control annual broadleaf weeds and key perennial grasses (Sorghum, Elytrigia) in corn.
- Additional brands: TELL
- Active ingredient: Primisulfuron
- Mode of action: Inhibits the acetolactate synthetase enzyme leading to disruption of cell division. Visible symptoms (stunting) appear 1-3 weeks depending on growing conditions.
- Targets: Broadleaved weeds and some grasses
- Main crops: Corn
- Geography: BEACON in US; TELL in Europe
- Date of first launch: 1990
- Advantages and main customer benefits: Low rate herbicide with rotational flexibility and good activity against advanced weed stages