- Model Super Series - Agricultural Tipping Trailers

From

0

Our Super agricultural tipping wagons are characterised by the style of their loading bays. This loading bay is completely smooth and has no supporting struts along the sides or underneath, meaning that there is no dirt build-up and that it is very easy to keep clean. Standard equipment includes a tapered loading bay with a large barred visual access window and a removable cover plate on the front of the loading bay. As a standard feature, the tailgate is operated by dual-action hydraulics.

  • High quality finish.
  • Tapered body
  • Loading bay sides manufactured from 4 mm steel and 6 mm steel on floor.
  • Bevelled corners at rear of loading bay.
  • Readjustable tailgate.
  • Height-adjustable rubber-sprung drawbar.
  • Hydraulic jack leg with hand pump.
  • Heavy duty suspended tandem-axle chassis with exchangeable and greasable bearings
  • All-wheel hydraulic brakes
  • Hose failure protection on tipping cylinder
  • Telescopic cylinder with a 58° – 60° tip angle.
  • Standard tow hitch.
  • Grain chute with dual-sided controls.
  • Abrasive blasted and protected by 2K primer and lacquer.
  • LED lighting (incl. all-round profile lighting)
  • Adjustable rear lighting.
  • Hose piping system on drawbar
  • Swivelling forged towing eye with bearings

Beco tandem-axle tippers are configured with an off-centre axle workload. The rear axle blocks carry 52% of the total load, so the front axle blocks carry the remaining 48%, resulting in: A reduction in the necessary towing power.

Customer reviews

No reviews were found for Beco - Model Super Series - Agricultural Tipping Trailers. Be the first to review!