Befco - Model BM6-2HR - Driven Chipper
PTO driven chipper with two hydraulically driven feed rollers. The Befco PTO driven Bushmaster chipper saves time and labor by reducing humus material to a valuable mulch. It's ideal for nurseries, contractors, small municipalities and golf courses. Use the window below to learn more about the Bushmaster chipper.
- 3 point linkage, category 1 (quick hitch compatible)
- Continuous chipping capacity of up to 6 5/16'
- 2 hydraulic feed rollers with adjustable independent motors
- Front, neutral and reverse, lever controlled feed rollers
- Supports mounted on spherical roller bearings with a cylindrical and tapered bore
- Chipper chute 23 1/2” X 21 1/4”
- Standard bottom feed stop safety, reverses feed rollers in case of an emergency situation
- Electronically balanced, 7 1/2” wide chipper drum
- 23” Chipper drum diameter
- Separate coaxial chipping fan
- Two knives (7.5”x3”x3/8”) modified A8 tool steel
- Easy access to belts and chipper knives
- Driveline with overrunning clutch (1 3/8” ASAE cat.4)