Belt Driven Pumps
This unit is used mainly by the agricultural industry. The pump is powered by the PTO shaft of the well engine. The belt driven pumps were some of the first injection pumps used in the agricultural industry.
75 lbs. simplex ,115 lbs. duplex (except 69-I)
Weight for 69-I: 200 lbs. simplex, 250 lbs. duplex
- Built rugged for years of trouble free service
- High range of operating pressures (psi)
- Small in size
- Grease ports to extend life of pump
- All wetted parts made of 316 Stainless Steel (other materials available please see the corrosive
- chemical section in the catalog for details)
- Gear reducer: heavy duty, double shafted (15:1 standard), call for other speeds
- O-rings: Viton(r), EPR, Aegis, and Kalrez(r) for all of your chemical handling needs
- Vee-packing: N-buna, Viton(r), Teflon(r) and special packing with a mixture of 2 styles.
- Valves: 316 stainless steel (Kynar(r), Polypropylene are available as well)
- Ball Checks: 316 stainless steel (Ceramic and Teflon(r) are available as well)
- Springs: 316 stainless steel (Hastelloy C available on certain models)