Bench Industries - Barley Debearders
Removal of barley beards for seeds. Dehulling product. Improve test weight. Clipping oats for horse oat market. Remove white caps from seed wheat. Polish grains. Useful in native seeds and grasses.
- Improves flow-ability of product.
- Improves test weight
- Breaks up hard to thrash commodities.
- Dehulls speltz and rice.
- Polishes grain, oats, and wheat.
- HP requirements - 7 1/2 - 20 HP.
- Capacity - up to 400 b.u. per hour.
- 2' square shaft with 1 15/16' machined ends.
- 4 bolt heavy duty 1 15/16' bearings.
- 16 hard surfaced blades.
- 16 stationary blades.
- 3/16' end plates.
- 18' diameter x 48' length.
- 10 ga. case with drop bottom for easy cleanout.
- Slide access on top with 8' x 8' square intake and weighted discharge gate.
- Optional aspirator.