Bendi - Model B3/30AC - VNA Electric Warehouse Truck
From Bendi Forklifts
The Bendi model B3/30AC works in aisles as narrow as 72' (1.8M), has a basic capacity of 3,000 lbs. (1363kg) at 24' (600mm) load center and has lift heights available to 30' (9.14M). The Bendi B3/30AC is a 3-wheel articulating forklift with a single poly front drive tire and solid rubber rear tires. Front articulation of 200°, narrow mast and a compact front end allow easy stacking in Very Narrow Aisles. The B3/30AC can work inside and outside on paved surfaces. The B3/30AC does all the jobs of a reach truck in aisles at least 40' (1M) smaller.
Exceptional Performance and Maneuverability
Equipped with the LandActive control and the Landoll DuraSteerTM front wheel hydraulic steering, the B3/30AC provides exceptional control and makes load placement and retrieval superior to the competition.
Maximizes Material Handling Productivity
The versatile Bendi B3/30AC forklift replaces conventional reach and counterbalanced fork trucks in standard warehouse operations. The unique design allows operators to use it as a counterbalance truck indoors or out, while operating in very narrow aisles in your warehouse, replacing reach trucks that require much wider aisles. All tires on the Bendi B3/30AC are 18' (457mm) diameter and the truck has great underclearance for avoiding floor obstructions.
*Based on 48” (1200mm) long x 40” (1000mm) wide load.
Exceptional Design and Engineering
- 3,000 lb. (1363kg) Capacity at 24' (600mm) Load Center
- 3-Wheel Design, Single Front Wheel Drive Provides Excellent Maneuverability and Traction
- Ergonomic Design for Exceptional Operator Comfort and Safety
- Integral Sideshifter Makes Placing and Picking Loads Effortless
- DuraSteerTM Front Wheel Hydraulic Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- LandActive Control Provides Enhanced Traction Control Based on Steering Angle
- Creep Speed Mode Adds Enhanced Control when Handling Loads at High Elevations or While Training Operators
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and Control
- AC Traction and Hydraulic Motors Ensure Minimal Maintenance and High Efficiency
- High Efficiency Curtis AC Controllers Provide Trouble Free Operation
- Interactive LCD Status Monitor (BDI with Lift Interrupt, Hour Meter with Service Monitor, Diagnostic Code Display, Input Device Calibration)
- 48 Volt Electrical System and Large Capacity Battery Compartment
- Cold Storage Conditioned to -22°F (-30°C)